Start an extremely exciting and rewarding career with uncapped earning potential at DialAFlight and you’ll be working for one of the UK’s most successful travel companies - The Lotus Group includes DialAFlight, DialAFlight Corporate Travel and Supertravel.
Founded in 1980, we have received numerous awards during our many years in business and an overall 5 star rating for exceptional customer service. We are delighted that almost half a million people a year book their travel arrangements through our Travel Managers. We are proud when we see these acknowledged through positive reviews on websites such as Trust Pilot.
At the core of our brand lies our 'One call. All the answers' philosophy which is widely communicated throughout our marketing on TV, in print and online.
This philosophy aims to set us apart from our industry peers by reinforcing that our team of Travel Managers offer a service that consumers simply won’t find online or through our competitors. Being the best in the industry means having great teams in the industry who possess an infectious passion for travel as well as the desire to provide outstanding levels of customer care.
At the heart of every successful company lies a skilled and talented team of individuals. We believe that by offering long-term careers and not just jobs we can maintain this success when combined with dedication, excellent training and a great environment to work in.
Your new DialAFlight career begins with a four week induction course held at ‘The Hub’, our training suite in Croydon. Our experienced trainers will make the course enjoyable as well as informative to ensure you get the best possible start. You too will need to work hard as there is a lot to learn on this course that will cover a huge amount of information. Once you are successfully through to your sales office the training is ongoing. We will be there to listen to your calls, coach you 1-2-1, provide the training you need with airlines and suppliers both in house and through airport and airline visits.
We will work with you, encourage and support you to enable you to achieve your true potential. Our door will be open to assist you every step of the way.
• We offer the best paid job in travel sales with uncapped earning potential
• A good work-life balance with lively social environment
• Regular familiarisation trips to improve your knowledge of travel
• Own our unique cutting edge Travel Management system
• We provide a thorough 4 week training programme for our sales staff, along with ongoing training and support
• Travel as you work - With familiarisation trips you will broaden your travel knowledge
• VIP treatment at The O2 Arena - See your favourite bands, DJs and more with VIP privileges and heavily discounted rates at our own box at the 02 Arena, London
• Social events – from fun events with our airline and hotel partners, to key sporting events, together with our annual summer party, there is always a fun event on the horizon
• And many more...
Our 4 offices are based in best locations
37-39 Queen Elizabeth Street
London, SE1 2BT
252 High Street
Croydon, CR0 1NF
1 Britannia Road, Sale
Cheshire, M33 2AA
Mill Street, East Malling
Kent, ME19 6BU
Our colleagues speak about a fun, friendly and rewarding place and how they developed fantastic career.
It is a very interesting job because it gives you a chance to learn about different places across the world and even gives you ideas for your own holidays.
A friend of mine introduced me to DialAFlight. I was sold by the perks of the job - travelling the world, flying business class and staying in 5* hotels for next to nothing, how could I say no?
I have been lucky and travelled to many countries since joining DialAFlight. I have always had the full support of my peers since joining.