- Job Title:
- Travel Sales Trainer
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Reporting To:
- Training Manager
Our strong and dedicated training team look after our staff in 4 locations, London, Croydon, East Malling and Manchester. We have a fantastic opportunity for a new full time Trainer primarily based in Croydon.
To continue to support and develop our staff to the highest standard, we are looking for a Sales Trainer who has experience in the travel industry with a strong knowledge of Amadeus and Worldspan.
The Travel Sales Trainer role will ideally suit an organised, outgoing, self motivated, empathetic individual who has the ability to coach, mentor and ensure that our staff maximise their potential. We are seeking somebody who sets a high standard for the quality of their work.
- To deliver 4 week induction training courses in sales and our cutting edge travel technology
- Review and update training policies on a regular basis
- Design, produce and implement training programs/videos to meet needs for individual and groups. Including sales, CRS, product and destinations
- Work closely with managers to increase performance
- Coach each member of staff individually to assess their sales needs in order to maximize conversion rate and potential
- Deliver constructive feedback and motivate new and existing staff. Identify training needs and implement solutions
- Ensure all staff receives ongoing sales training and provide continual support
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
- Other duties as assigned by the Training Manager
- A minimum of 2 years proven track record in sales within the travel industry
- Experience of training or coaching
- Ability to proactively identify training needs and to implement solutions
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Amadeus and Worldspan
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written English